The Travelex International Payments service is provided by OzForex Limited (ACN: 092-375-703) (“OzForex”). Any reference on this page to "we", "us", or "our" is a reference to OzForex.
Some claim they'll give you the best international money transfer price, but only this service offers the promise of a great price!
The exchange rates of major banks and key competitors are regularly checked to ensure you are given the best overall quote on your international money transfer - that's the International Payments Price Promise.
The Travelex International Payments service is committed to providing the best overall quote inAustraliaon your international money transfer. If you find a better price offered by another provider please contact Travelex International Payments with the relevant evidence (as outlined below) and Travelex International Payments will beat that price providing you tell us before a deal is confirmed (otherwise it is too late)
that price providing you tell us before a deal is confirmed (otherwise it is too late)
The International Payments Price Promise Terms and Conditions
- Our commitment only applies to prices offered by "Travelex International Payments". This means services offered exclusively by us over the internet on our internationalpayments.travelex.com.au site or over the phone to the phone service that supports Travelex International Payments and not services that we offer in conjunction with any of our partner companies.
- Our commitment only applies to the currencies listed as ‘Supported Currencies’ on the "Business Day" you obtained a quote for a transfer from us (either online or over the phone). A "Business Day" is deemed to run for 24 hours from10.00 a.m. until 9.59 a.m. inclusive. This commitment is subject to you complying with our Online Terms and Conditions and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Given that the Foreign Exchange markets move so quickly, our commitment only applies if you are able to demonstrate that you have obtained a quote (either online or over the phone) from another provider within 30 minutes of the quote you were provided with by us on the same "Business Day" (as defined above)
Price comparisons will be the total prices (including commission, FX margin and fees) offered by us and the other international payments provider our price is being compared to. The prices compared must be genuine like-for-like buy rate and sell rate prices and offered to the general public and not Mid-Market Rates* or prices only available to staff, club members or other selected groups or individuals.
*For the purposes of these International Payments Price Promise Terms and Conditions, "Mid-Market Rate" means a mid-market or indicative rates shown on various foreign exchange providers’ websites which are neither actual "buy" rates nor actual "sell" rates offered by that provider but are derived from the mid-point between the buy and sell rates of large-value transactions in the global currency markets.
- The commitment relates to a bona fide total price (including commission, FX margin and fees) offered by another money transfer provider who offers the competitive price in the ordinary course of business of offering money transfers to customers in Australia taking account of any changes to the underlying FX market rate. In order for us to be able to beat a quote provided by a another money transfer provider, quotes must be on a like-for-like basis
- Should you wish to take advantage of the International Payments Price Promise, we must first be able to verify the prices you have been offered to our reasonable satisfaction. Please provide documentary evidence of the alternative quote via the following methods: by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to provide us with the following information:
a. the total price you have been quoted (including commission, FX margin and fees) and confirmation of the times and dates you obtained this. AND
b. the Mid-Market rate used which the FX margin has been applied to.
c. in order to ensure all quotes are validated on a like-for-like basis, the underlying FX market rate (which will vary from provider to provider) is required so that the ‘total price’ of a competitors quote can be calculated.
- Currently, the International Payments Price Promise commitment only applies to Australian customers.
We reserve the right to, at any time, withdraw this commitment other than in respect to commitments already made at the time of the withdrawal.
- This commitment is made by OzForex Limited. Registered Office: Level 19, 60 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Registered in Australia with ASIC under number ACN: 092 375 703
- Standard online transaction limitations will apply in respect of maximum and minimum transaction sizes. Details of transactions size limitations can be found on our website (internationalpayments.travelex.com.au) or by calling 1300 725 618 or +61 2 8667 8080.
- Any reference to “we”, “our” or “us” refers to OzForex Limited (ACN: 092 375 703).
Our International Payments Price Promise Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26 March, 2013.